Live Video Meets - How To Use
Send And Receive Files
It’s easy to send and receive files while interacting in the Live Video Connector. The files can be text, graphics, videos, audios or basically anything.
- Once a customer has dropped a file into their File Drop Area, a red line will appear around the "File Transfer" button below their name. Click on this button to receive the file.
- The File Transfer window will open.
- Click "Accept" to download and receive the file.
- If you don’t want to accept the file, click the "Reject" button.
- Once the file has been accepted and downloaded to your computer, a success message will appear below your File Drop Area.
- In Chrome, the file will appear at the bottom left of your screen and you can click on it to open.
- Click the "File Transfer" button to open the file transfer window.
- Open the folder where the file is located, click on it and drag it to the File Drop Area.
- Once the file has been dropped, a message will appear below the File Drop Area informing you that you are "waiting for other party to accept transmission".
- Once the customer has accepted the file and it has been transmitted, a "Transmission status: success" message will appear below the File Drop Area. The customer can then retrieve the file. (How they do so depends on their browser settings.)