Live Video Meets - How To Use
Live Video Meets - My Meets
From this screen, you can view, and edit your meets.
- From your Dashboard, click on the “My Meets” link.
- You can sort your Meets by Date, Ascending or Descending and you can also specify how many results you want to display per page.
- Once you’re finished selecting your Display criteria, click the “Go” button.
- Your Meets will be listed based on our specifications by Category.
- The Title of the Meet is displayed.
- The Host, Date, Time and Location.
- Displayed is the number of people who saved this meet.
- A description of the event will show here.
- To Edit your meet, click on the “Edit” button.
- For complete details about the meet, click the “Details” button.
- After clicking on the “Details” button, a window with the Meet details will open.
- There are several buttons to you can click on to Attend the Meet.
- To save or unsave your meet, click the “Save” or “Unsave” button.
- Under the Meet Status, Online, physical location or both will be displayed.
- Any photos posted about the event will display under Meet Photos.
- Information about the Meet Host is displayed.
- To view complete information about the Meet Host, click on the “Details” button.
- The full description of the Host will be displayed.
- To send a message to the Host, click on the “Send Message” button.
- If you find the meet or information posted as inappropriate, click here.