Live Video Meets - How To Use
Live Video Meets - Inbox
Live Video Meets has an inbox system where you can check the messages you’ve send, received and replied to.
- Click on the “Inbox” brings up the Inbox Screen.
- From the inbox screen you can sort your messages several ways. You can also control how many are displayed on a page.
- For each message in your “Inbox” you’ll see the name and picture of the sender.
- The user name, time and date of the message will be shown.
- If the message is too long, only a portion of it will show. If you want to read the full message, click the “Read Full Message” button. The ful message will be displayed.
- If you want to mark the message as important, click the “Mark as Important” button. After clicking on the button, a flag will appear on the message.
- You can mark the message as read by clicking on the “Mark as Read” button so you’ll know that you’ve already read the message.
- To delete the message, click the “Delete” button.
- To reply to the message, click the “Reply” button.
- If you’d like to view the entire conversation, click the “View Conversation” button. The button will display how many conversations are connected to it. A new screen will appear showing the entire conversation.
- The conversation window displays the names and pictures of the people in the conversation.
- From this screen you can a message to the other person by clicking the “Send Message” button. A messge Box will open so you can enter your message.
- Your running discussion is displayed here.