Live Video Meets - How To Use
Live Video Meets - Edit Meets
If you want to edit, make change or add information to your Meet, click the “Edit” button on the specific button from the My Meets page.
- Enter the new Title for your Meet.
- Enter or edit the description for your Meet.
- If you want to change the category, click on the drop-down arrow and select the appropriate category.
- If you meet is online, check the box.
- If you want to add additional photos to the meet, click on “Choose File”.
- Any new photos you’ve uploaded will be displayed here.
- Existing photos for the meet will be show here.
- To delete the photo, check the box.
- Enter email addresses for the people you want to invite to join the Meet.
- If you want to select people from your contact list, click on the “Click Here” button.
- Once you’re finished adding people to your invitation list, click on the “Add” button.
- Your Invitees will be listed.
- If you want to remove any of the invitees, click on the “Trash Can” icon.
- Select the appropriate button indicating whether your meet is private or public.
- Enter the date you want the invitations to be sent.
- Enter the Date of the Meet.
- Enter the Time of the Meet.
- Once you’re finished making changes, click the “Update Your Meet” button.
- If you want to cancel the changes, click the “Cancel” button.